- Year of foundation: 2000
- Location: 6189 Winter Garden Vineland Rd, Windermere, Orlando, FL 34786,
- Age of students: 3-18 years
- Type of education: mixed
- Number of students: 1500, 20% are foreign students
- Programs: IB, US High School Diploma, primary classes, middle classes
- Among TOP-50 private schools of the country
- Accommodation: boarding house, from 13 years, from grade 7, twin-rooms
- Tuition fees: 64850 USD per year with accommodation + 6000 USD student fee
- Ranking – more details
Windermere Preparatory School’s campus sits at the boarder of Lake Cypress in Orange County, Florida. The school campus (recognized as the 2nd most beautiful High School Campus in Florida) is a home for scholars, athletes and artists who come to study at Windermere from all over the world.
The school helps students to develop responsibility, decency, honesty, self-discipline, respect for others. It is proud of constantly high academic results of its students. Students receive high scores on IB. Annually, about 80% of students take exams with an excellent result.
The school is located in a picturesque corner of Florida. The campus is near 20 kilometers from Orlando and occupies a part of the coastal territory of Lake Cypris. A few minutes drive separates Windermere from the world-famous Disney World. On the territory of an educational institution, students have great opportunities for interesting leisure. There is everything for entertainment, recreation, sports, development of creative abilities. Students can take part in more than 20 circles and 10 sports sections. On weekends there are tours around Florida, trips to neighboring states for boarders. Attractions are worthy of students’ attention, these are the famous Animal Kingdom, Sea World, Wet’n’Wild, Universal Studios and etc.